Responsible for managing, delivering and maintaining a high standard of day to day CareEpilepsy Ethiopia administrative service working in partnership with the project manager.
- Competent to produce information materials, print and audio-visual for teaching and media, web sites, and other public outreach.
- Able to produce reports with advanced academic and research writing and editing skills.
- Degree / diploma holder in Administration or Degree/diploma with experience in Administration work;
- Able to work well both as part of a team and alone;
- Willing and able to work in different environments, including being office-based and spending a significant amount of time on the ground within communities;
- Full command of Microsoft Office applications and other relevant applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook programs);
- Excellent knowledge of written and oral communication in English and Amharic.
- Can type in Amharic and English.
If your application is successful, you'll be given furthr information.
All benefits granted by the Ethiopian Labour Law.
MAIN ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES
- Provide secreterial/ administrative support to CareEpilepsy Ethiopia team.
- Oversee the timely dispatch of letters and correspondances.
- Responsible for the management of the CEO’s diary, dealing with enquiries regarding the availability, booking appointments and informing the consultant accordingly.
- Manage all incoming mail and quires. Identify and action any correspondence suitable for own response. Forward the reminder to the appropriate person for action ensuring high priority matters are given urgent attention.
- Creation and maintenance of an efficient filing system for in house word processed documentation with an effective retrieval procedure in accordance with CareEpilepsy Ethiopia’s style.
- Collect, and report data and information on CareEpilepsy Ethiopia services as and when appropriate.
- Responsible for maintaining adequate stock levels of stationery and office consumables and ordering of all stock and non-stock items, forwarding all requisitions to supplies department and accounts.
- Arrange and participate in induction and training of new and temporary staff and volunteers.
- Promote, monitor and maintain health, safety and security of self and others at work in a way that minimizes risks to health, safety and security. Report any issues at work that may put health, safety and security at risk to the service manager.
- You must not at any time use personal data held by either trust for any unauthorised purpose or disclosure such as data to a third party. Any breach of such confidentiality will be viewed with the upmost gravity.
- Report all incidents/ accidents to the project manager promptly, and assist in any investigations.
- Attend all mandatory training as requested by the chief executive officer.